The Wisemen’s Fellowship is set up to cater for the needs of the men, providing spiritual and other forms of benefits and support to all members. The fellowship exists to:
• Coordinate all men’ activities within the locality of the fellowship, whether branch or zone/district.
• Promote love, unity, and godly virtues amongst the men.
• Promote men’ welfare e.g. providing support during child births, naming ceremonies, weddings, bereavement, etc
• Create networking opportunities and promote godly and worthwhile interactions.
• Provide mentoring and coaching – advisory services, experience transfer, etc
• Provide a Christian platform for mutual assistance, support, caring and sharing.
• Promote men’ empowerment, ensuring men are growing spiritually, personally and professionally through:
a. prayer meetings b. bible study meetings c. skills acquisition events
d. attendance of spiritual, personal, and professional development and empowerment Seminars, Talks, and Conferences e. etc.
• Raise intercessors for the church.
• Contribute financially, materially, and otherwise, to church growth and development.
• Mobilize support for church programmes.
• In line with the objects of the fellowship, perform any other role that will benefit the men,
the fellowship, the church, and the community.
• Perform any other role assigned by the President of the Fellowship or by the Lead Pastor.